You hereby agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on website will be correct, accurate and current. Under no circumstances you shall use a credit card which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details to us. The card details will not be utilised and shared by us with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove it otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
In case of fraudulent use of the site, we reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from person(s) concerned. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such person(s) for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
In case we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been shipped by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount. The orders that have already been shipped out by us will not be cancelled and you will have to check our return policy on those orders.
Under certain circumstances it might not be possible for us to accept an order and we may be compelled to cancel the same. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at our sole discretion. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also ask for additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us and accept our decision regarding the cancellation.
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
1. lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
2. or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
3. or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
4. or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on HygienicOnline.com by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India. HygienicOnline.com does not accept any other form of currency with respect to the purchases.
Before shipping your order to you, we may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
No, there are no specific rules which need to be followed while writing a review. However we have we put together some guidelines which can be followed while writing a product review –
1. Be Precise and Specific
While writing a product review you should keep in mind the fact that other HygienicOnline users might use your review to form a judgment, whether to select the product or not. Therefore a precise, specific & unbiased product review plays a critical part and would always help a customer make a better choice about which product to buy.
2. Don’t keep any loose ends
Always keep all the details provided well settled and explained. Incomplete or inaccurate information will not help any customer other than confusing them about the product.
3. Spell what is required
A good review should serve the most basic purpose i.e. what you liked/disliked about the product and why with the exact details.
4. Remove distractions from review
Before submitting the review for moderation it is wise to spell check and proofread your review accurately.
HygienicOnline reserves the right to not include the product review that include any one or more of the following –
2. Information not related to product – Shipment/Delivery Experience, availability, ordering etc
3. Inaccuracies in product information & product catalogue.
4. References – to other retailers, pricing, personal information etc.
5. Copying and pasting text from other reviews, guides, or sources.
6. Comments on other reviews posted on the product page.
7. Foreign language content.
8. Off-topic information or obscene content.
9. Irrelevant user IDs or email ids used for posting reviews.
1. That you will use the services provided by HygienicOnline.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
2. You will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. HygienicOnline.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), HygienicOnline.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of HygienicOnline.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
3. To compensate HygienicOnline.com for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
4. That you using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site doing so at your sole risk.
5. After placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice or constitutes a criminal offence.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws.
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner. Design details and Colours.
We have made every effort to capture high resolution images of our products so that you get a feel of the design details and colours of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, what you actually see will depend on your monitor; we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour or other details will be accurate.
When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You hereby provide your consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Site. You hereby agree that all notices, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.